Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: different color eyelids

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received a new Samantha Doll from AG today for my granddaughter. The head has the Pleasant Company logo but the eyelids are a different color than her face..they are paler. My Lindsey doll and PM dolls all have the same color eyelids as their face. Is this a new way to tell if the doll is a PM or not?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is probably really no help to you, but I just checked all 5 of my dolls (3 PM, 2 M) and all of them have eyelids the same color as their skin. Perhaps *slightly* lighter, but if so, it wasnt easy to tell.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Nellie's eyelids are slightly different from her face color as well. But I didn't want to send her back just because of that, so I'm going to live with it. :/

  4. #4
    *Marisol_Grace_Girl*
    Guest *Marisol_Grace_Girl*'s Avatar

    Post

    Don't worry, I think it's normal. 3 of my dolls out of six have different colored eyelids. I am not an expert, so maybe I ended up with 3 defected dolls?

    [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I hope not!

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Katya

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •